Friday

Not of this Earth

Shocking practice yesterday in Radiator land, cemented the setlist for the 17th and busted out many a successful jam. We may turn into a disco funk band, so watch this space.

Electrifying progress was made on Never A Childhood Pyromaniac and newie PRpt3 (Anechoic Anathema) as well as tightening up Jersey and Anchorline Goodbye.

Unfortunatley though, it appears Godaline, my depraved Stagg Stratocaster, is trying to retaliate from my thrashings by electrocuting me, and teamed up with the microphone to deliver electric shocks to my mouth when I attempted to sing. Luckily a helpful chap was on hand to point out that the geetar is not earthed, and I should get it seen to before I die. Please alert me if my head starts glowing blue on June 17th....

Speaking of that gig, I asked my Ma to pick up some flourescent coloured paper for some eye catching posters, but she returned with a 'pastel assortment'. Look out for some effeminate salmon, lime, and cream coloured posters around the place. Ta-raa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home